Privacy & Data Protection
To view our privacy policies, please click below for your region:
For any questions related to privacy or data protection, please contact us at DPO@argentex.com.
Argentex as custodians of your information align our privacy practices to key principles:
Accountability: We are responsible for the protection of personal information entrusted to us.
Transparency and Control: We inform customers when we collect their personal information and we acknowledge their preferences for contact.
Privacy by Design: We apply privacy requirements when designing our products, services and when implementing new technologies.
Security: We implement technical, organisation and physical security measures to ensure an appropriate level of security of the personal information we control and process.
Third Parties processing information: Argentex requires its vendors, suppliers and partners to commit to privacy and data protection standards and regulations in all its jurisdictions.
Integrity and specific purpose: We collect personal information to use it for specific and legitimate business purposes. we collect what we need to provide you with the best service, keeping it safe and accurate, while retaining it as needed for its intended purpose.
Information we collect
When you visit our site, and navigate your way around, we acquire minimum information at this stage. The information we collect includes:
- Information about your computer or device, including browser type and settings;
- Log data (from google analytics), the webpage you were visiting before you came to our site, pages you visit on our site, time spent on those pages, information you search for on our site, access times/dates, and other statistics;
- History of interaction with our webpages, including traffic data relating to your internet connection;
- Other information that does not specifically identify you, such as actions taken on our website.
- Providing your data is optional, but it may be necessary for certain services we provide, and other processing activities e.g. to access content, or to qualify your suitability as a new customer. In such cases, if you do not provide your information, we may not be able to provide you with the requested services.
Browsing our websites may lead to you receiving marketing materials, campaigns, or notices from us unless you tell us not to deploy them. You can unsubscribe from our communications, or request to be removed from our databases at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the communication or by contacting our data controller: (name, address, email and phone number).
We will not rent, sell or share personal information about you with non-affiliated businesses for the purposes of marketing their products and services to you.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or device by websites that you visit or HTML-formatted emails you open. You can choose to reject or turn off cookies through your browser settings and you can manage your preferences through our cookie consent manager. You can also manage your cookies by clicking here. If you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the sites.
Do not track
There are different ways you can prevent tracking of your online activity. One of them is setting a preference in your browser that alerts websites you visit that you do not want them to collect certain information about you. This is referred to as a Do-Not-Track (“DNT”) signal.
Please note that our websites may not recognise or react in response to DNT signals from web browsers. At present, there is no universally accepted standard for what a company should do when a DNT signal is detected. In the event a final standard is established, we will assess how to appropriately respond to these signals.